Massively OP Podcast Episode 48: Blade & Soul runner
The big news this week is Blade & Soul’s long-awaited western release, and you can bet that Bree and Justin are going to be talking about jiggle physics, wuxia movement, and awesome character creators on today’s show. Does this mark the beginning of a promising 2016?
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- Adventures in MMOs: Diablo III, FFXIV
- News: Blade & Soul launches
- News: Black Desert makes its character creator available
- News: John Smedley reveals Hero’s Song (The Kickstarter was canceled after our recording)
- News: City of Steam shuts down
- News: Analyst has dire predictions for WildStar
- Mailbag: Global chat jerks
- Download Episode 48
- Podcast theme: “Silverfrost Mountain (main theme)” from Blade & Soul
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.