Daum has posted its very last dev diary and notes before the launch of Black Desert’s head start. The big news is that the studio is adding an additional pair of servers to the planned four, one for each region: Croxus for Europe and Uno for North America. Here are the other highlights:
- If you don’t already have the game, you can buy it and download it under your account. If you have the closed beta 2 client, you can just update it. That patch is under 1GB.
- Preorder items are claimable under your account only after you’ve logged in and created a character. Event rewards aren’t claimable until March 3rd – same place.
- Daum does have a plan for spawning mobs for the inevitable initial noob rush clusterfudge.
Costumes in the cash shop have been split into two batches to separate functional kit from vanity outfits.
- Prices for costume sets have been reduced, and Daum will run a large sale on pets and costumes from March 3rd to 14th.
- The party loot system introduced to Korean servers will be live for us too.
Don’t forget to weigh in on Massively OP’s community poll about which server you’ll be playing on!