Camelot Unchained’s new patcher, Friday Night Fight Nights, and new pics
- An early alpha version of CU’s new patcher is ready, built partly by backers. It “already blows away what we had created previously,” says Jacobs.
- Testing of Friday Night Fight Nights has begun! (It began at 11 p.m. EDT last night, in fact.)
- There’s the usual list of user story card requests and reports from backers and devs, many partly or fully addressed.
- The devs drew attention to the CUBE building system and the ongoing player gallery there. Move over, Landmark!
- And CSE has put together a boardgame (in the devs’ spare time, not with company assets) that it hopes to invite backers to play in the near future.
There’s also a ton of new concept art and some screenshots, which we’ve collected right here for your perusal.
Source: Official site
SHARE THIS ARTICLE