It’s post-Black Friday, and the MMO industry rebounds with scads of stories, trade shows, and updates — it’s almost as if these games weren’t dead, or something! Bree and Justin tackle a few of the big stories, including Landmark and Crowfall’s imminent plans, as well as catch up on a ton of listener mail.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Adventures in MMOs: Black Desert, Marvel Heroes, Ultima Online, The Division, FFXIV, Diablo III
- 20:09 – News: Landmark preps storytelling system and big wipe
- 23:44 – News: PlayStation VR is $400
- 26:33 – News: Crowfall’s pre-alpha testing plans
- 28:48 – News: Player explores all of EVE Online’s systems
- 31:08 – News: The infamous Black Desert ghillie suit
- 34:30 – News: Tree of Savior’s launch waffling
- 34:30 – Mailbag: Black Desert hype?
- 45:37 – Mailbag: Pay-to-win questions
- Download Episode 56
- Podcast theme: “Nu Motion” from Tree of Savior
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.