It’s time to get your free Iron Man or Captain America in Marvel Heroes!
As part of its massive Captain America: Civil War promotion, Gazillion has unleashed promo codes that will let you choose one or the other (not both) of these characters for an unlock on your account.
Just head to the redemption website, log into your account, and enter either TEAMIRONMAN or TEAMCAP. The promo goes live at noon EDT, so you’re good to go.
Which freebie Marvel Heroes toon did you pick?
- Iron Man (16%, 161 Votes)
- Captain America (19%, 190 Votes)
- I already owned both (24%, 244 Votes)
- None / don't play. (42%, 426 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,021
Don’t forget to scope out the new trailer and screenshots below!
Here’s what fans of Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War can expect today:
- Two Movie-Inspired Costumes: Captain America and Iron Man.
- Gameplay Scenario – Crossbones: The cold-blooded mercenary Crossbones attacks a bazaar on the island nation of Madripoor. It’s up to our heroes to save innocent civilians and disable bombs before time runs out. Crossbones also terrorizes the game’s replayable patrol zones!
- Two Themed Mystery Boxes: Players have a chance at exclusive Captain America and Iron Man Team-Up Super Heroes.
Weekly content updates throughout the rest of May will result in further film-inspired releases (exact dates to be announced):
- Eight More Movie-Inspired Costumes: Ant-Man, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye, Black Panther, War Machine, Black Widow and Spider-Man.
- Two Team-Up Super Heroes: Agent 13 and Falcon (complete with his reliable drone, Redwing).
- Gameplay Scenario – Whose Side Are You On? Those who have defeated Crossbones can experience yet another new gameplay scenario at an airport, which forces a tough choice upon them: Team Cap or Team Iron Man? Then comes a climactic showdown against the other side.
- Themed Tournaments and Daily Scenarios: Players contribute points to their team’s leaderboard, and daily themed scenarios invite their participation in additional competitive missions.
In addition to content inspired by Marvel’s Captain America: Civil War, the brand new opening to Marvel Heroes 2016 makes now the perfect time for new players to suit up as any of the game’s 57 playable Super Heroes and Super Villains. Gazillion has entirely replaced the former introductory bank robbery scenario with a much more dramatic, cinematically influenced situation that would feel right at home on a movie screen. Now, the game introduces everyone to its mechanics through gameplay featuring three different playable Avengers – Captain America, Black Widow and the Hulk – as they team up to save Times Square from an Ultron invasion. Even better, many new players will no longer need to wait out a huge download, as InstaPlay streaming technology from Ubitus Inc. allows for immediate access.