Massively OP Podcast Episode 70: E to the three
The podcast team is back to tackle an incredibly busy week dominated by E3 news — and word that several games are heading off into the sunset. Will the good overcome the bad? The joy dominate the sorrow? The white knights conquer the trolls? Listen in and see!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 01:43 – Adventures in MMOs: Star Trek Online, Guild Wars 2, Ultima Online, Elder Scrolls Online
- 10:58 – News: E3 highlights, including Sea of Thieves, ESO housing and auto-scaling, and Dual Universe
- 23:22 – News: Saying goodbye to PlanetSide 1, Legends of Norrath, TERA (in China), and LEGO Minifigures Online
- 30:24 – News: Camelot Unchained opens second studio
- 36:02 – News: Blizzard changes expansion cadence
- 40:51 – News: Marvel Heroes preps auto-scaling
- 42:47 – Mailbag: Gameplay that creates tension in MMOs
- 53:23 – Mailbag: Marvel Heroes team-ups
- Download Episode 70
- Podcast theme: “Main Theme” from PlanetSide
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.