Is Pokémon GO an MMO? Is it going to consume society as we know it? Is it making virtual reality super-jealous? You just know that Bree and Justin had to tackle this global phenomenon as they get back into the swing of things.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:21 – Adventures in MMOs: Justin’s new computer, World of Warcraft, Exploding Kittens
- 05:45 – News: Pokémon Go sweeps the globe
- 14:33 – News: Trove announces console versions
- 18:24 – News: SWTOR: Knights of the Eternal Throne announced
- 20:56 – News: World of Warcraft drops Patch 7.0
- 26:02 – News: Guild Wars 2 starts talking about living world season 3
- 30:57 – Mailbag: Depression and MMOs
- 38:53 – Mailbag: Elder Scrolls Online advice
- 44:00 – Ad grumbling
- 45:45 – Outro
- Download Episode 74
- Podcast theme: “Walking (Map Theme)” from Pokémon GO
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.