Dressed in top hat, tails, frills, and chaffron, the podcast crew is heading to the opera this week! On the show, Bree and Justin talk about a grand return to Karazhan, a lackluster Gamescom, and an MMO that has entered the witness protection program and gotten itself a new name.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:12 – Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, RIFT
- 08:31 – News: World of Warcraft returns to Karazhan
- 13:37 – News: Eternal Crusade gets a launch date
- 18:07 – News: Elder Scrolls Online joins the lockbox crowd
- 22:43 – News: WildStar goes Redmoon Rising
- 24:53 – News: Neverwinter releases Storm King’s Thunder
- 26:23 – News: Das Tal gets a new name
- 31:31 – Mailbag: Scaling armor
- 43:17 – Mailbag: Better guild systems
- 59:21 – Outro
- Download Episode 79
- Podcast theme: “Karazhan (Opera House)” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.