For a special holiday weekend show, Eliot and Justin sit down to compare notes about their first week in World of Warcraft: Legion. It’s all artifact this and class order hall that, not to mention general oohing and ahhing over all of the new shinies.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- First first impressions
- Getting to 110
- Does Legion have legs?
- Storytelling and failure
- Class order halls
- Old world repurposing
- Artifact quests
- Future plans
- Download Episode 81
- Podcast theme: “Kingdoms Will Burn” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Eliot and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.