This week on Battle Bards, the crew dips its toes into the “candyland” world of Dragon Nest. It’s a game that belies stereotypical expectations, being both dark in theme and rich in music. Of course, Steff declares herself a wet blanket from the onset, but will she be won over by the show’s end? Listen and find out!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
We’ve got Episode 82: Dragon Nest and the show notes for you after the break!
Episode 82 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Dragon Nest – Fluttering Leaves of the Tree of Life” and “Apocalypse Battle”)
- “Song of the Goddess: The Eternal Path”
- “Dark Lair”
- “Main Theme”
- “Mana Ridge”
- “Horse Racing”
- “Prairie Town”
- “Calderock Pass”
- Which one did you like the most?
- Jukebox Picks: “Flicker of Life” from Dragon’s Prophet, “Happy Street” from Happy Street, “Titles” from Little Inferno
- Outro (feat. “Colosseum”)