Massively OP Podcast Episode 83: The joy of cooking (in MMOs)
You came for the insightful discussion on MMO news and culture, and you’ll walk away with Bree’s recipe for Hobbit brownies! This week on the show, the co-hosts consider the joy of cooking in-game and why it’s the most underrated crafting profession.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
- 00:00 – Intro, and also cooking in MMOs
- 02:54 – Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, guildie meetup
- 09:01 – News: Chris Metzen retires, Rob Pardo opens Bonfire Studios
- 15:01 – News: Guild Wars 2 players head back to the Ring of Fire
- 19:15 – News: Marvel Heroes announces massive game revamp
- 27:31 – News: Atlas Reactor is launching soon
- 33:12 – News: Bless Online’s western testing is delayed
- 35:44 – News: Trove goes all Jurassic Park
- 37:44 – Mailbag: Comment section
- Download Episode 83
- Podcast theme: “Menu Theme” from Atlas Reactor
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.