The desert is calling the Battle Bards, but are they willing to make the trek across these vast wastelands to see if the music is worthwhile or not? Guest co-host Scott joins Syl and Syp for a listen through several desert tracks to see what can be sifted from the sand. Is there treasure below or sun-bleached boredom?
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
We’ve got Episode 85: Desert Calling and the show notes for you after the break!
Episode 85 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Tatooine, the Desert Sands” from Star Wars: The Old Republic and “Desert Wind” from AIKA Online)
- “Kheshatta” from Age of Conan
- “Desert Scape” from Aura Kingdom
- “Sands of the Alik’r” from Elder Scrolls Online
- “Desert Fortress Theme” from Cabal 2
- “Liath Desert B” from Vanguard
- “Tanaris” from World of Warcraft
- “Sunset Desert” from MapleStory
- Which one did we like the most?
- Jukebox Picks: “Countdown” from Dota 2, “Ryoshima Plains” from Okami, and “Sepiks Redux” from Destiny: Rise of Iron
- Outro (“Desert Sun” from Ultima X Odyssey)