Massively OP Podcast Episode 93: Free-to-EVE
Today on the show we welcome MOP’s own resident EVE Online expert Brendan to help us navigate the new expansion and the impact that free-to-play has had on this long-running space MMO. There’s also some talk about the surprise update to No Man’s Sky and what that could mean for the future of this space title.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Playing EVE casually
- Risk vs. reward
- Is this real free-to-play?
- Is it frustrated or fun to play as an alpha clone?
- Reactions to free-to-play
- The new, new player experience
- What’s in the expansion for veterans?
- Trips and tricks for new EVE Online players
- What are some of the best improvements EVE has made in the past couple of years?
- What is coming next for the game?
- No Man’s Sky news and reaction
- Download Episode 93
- Podcast theme: “Ascension Theme” from EVE Online
- Your show hosts: Brendan and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.