In the last show of the year, the Massively OP Podcast is digging through eight letters from the community about all things MMOs. From talking about console MMOs to disabling chat options to… tattoos, Bree and Justin plow through reader emails with their stylish aplomb and dorkness.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Intro: Asheron’s Call goodbye
- Mailbag: Why aren’t more MMOs going to console?
- Mailbag: What would be the best MMO to start after a long break?
- Mailbag: Do MMOs really need chat?
- Mailbag: How many people do you need for a good PvE MMO?
- Mailbag: Tattoos based on games
- Mailbag: Strong reactions to MMO music
- Mailbag: Marvel Heroes developments
- Mailbag: Subscriptions
- Download Episode 97
- Podcast theme: “Super Adventure Box Commercial” from Guild Wars 2
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.