When does Final Fantasy become, well, final? It’s probably not going to end with Final Fantasy XIV, which shows every intention of outlasting all of us as long as it keeps pumping out Moogle plushies and Hildebrand quests. On the show today, Eliot lends his FFXIV expertise on the next step of this saga.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: FFXIV, FFXI, Neverwinter, World of Warcraft
- News: Secret World Legends talks about its F2P model
- News: LOTRO signs back on Chance Thomas to score Mordor
- News: Alternative server rulesets launch in EverQuest and Allods Online, while RIFT mulls challenge server
- News: Black Desert releases on Steam
- Mailbag: Role homogenization (FFXIV blog post)
- Mailbag: PvP pay-to-win
- Mailbag: Marvel Heroes overreaction?
- Download Episode 119
- Podcast theme: “Rivendell” from LOTRO
- Your show hosts: Eliot and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.