Is it even possible for pure joy to be derived from MMORPG music? Whether or not, the Battle Bards are going to take a serious stab at it in today’s episode! Each piece is hand-picked and home-brewed to distill joy for the listener, coated in sparkling hopes and drizzled with fond memories. No matter what, you’re in for an uplifting show!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 102 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Maple Island 1” from MapleStory 2, “Life Abundant” from Stargate Worlds, and “Farm” from Free Realms)
- “Village Theme 1” from ArcheAge
- “Sunlight of Morning” from Aion
- “Plotting Our Course” from WildStar
- “Sunnyside” from Granado Espada
- “Party in the Shire” from LOTRO
- “To Start a Journey” from Star Wars Galaxies
- “Lakeside” from Cabal Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Dead Space, “Hot Pursuit” from Gravity Rush, and “Grazelands Dawn” from Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind
- Outro (feat. “Home Sweet Home” from RuneScape)