On this week’s show, Justin and Bree shovel through the mountain of Gamescom reveals, including a trip to World of Warcraft’s Argus and Star Citizen’s elaborate Alpha 3.0 tease. The duo also mourn the premature demise of SkySaga, a promising-looking MMO that got a raw deal from its publisher.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Lord of the Rings Online, Guild Wars 2, Secret World Legends, West of Loathing
- News: Ghost in the Shell Online canned, SkySaga folds production
- News: SWTOR trots out Update 5.4
- News: Closers Online is coming to the west
- News: ArcheAge’s naval warfare
- News: Star Citizen makes a big Gamescom splash
- News: World of Warcraft goes to Argus this week
- Other quick Gamescom mentions: The Crew 2, Sea of Thieves, Crowfall
- Mailbag: Marvel Heroes Omega prestige
- Mailbag: Are MMOs a drug?
- PAX West announcement
- Download Episode 133
- Podcast theme: “Home Isle” from SkySaga
- Your show hosts: Bree and Justin
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.