- The Brass Fortress, the residential area where you can craft and gather in relative safety;
- The Mechanical Fundament, a “dangerous labyrinth is crawling with fabricants and single-minded factotums that won’t hesitate to sanitize the area of organic infestation (read: people)”;
- The Halls of Regulation, which ought to be a mundane water-and-air utility monitoring station but instead is a Delve for adventurers;
- The Shadow Cleft, a shadowy Daedric realm to Nocturnal that happens to have a portal inside the city;
- The Sanctuary of Verification, Sotha Sil’s lab and factory, which plays host to a world boss;
- and the Asylum Sanctorium, the sanitarium where you’ll end up if you go mad, plus the DLC’s new group dungeon.
The DLC is slated for later this year; while you don’t technically need to have purchased Morrowind to buy and play this DLC, it’d probably make a lot of sense to do so, as the plots are linked.
Massively OP ESO columnist Larry Everett will be back tomorrow with a deep-dive into the DLC on the PTS tomorrow, so stay tuned!