Massively OP Podcast Episode 142: The state of the sci-fi MMO genre
On this week’s show, Justin and Bree discuss the up-and-down week that was Star Wars: The Old Republic, fret over CCP’s studio closures, marvel at Star Citizen’s CitizenCon, and talk about the flurry of MMO releases as of late.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, LOTRO, Secret World Legends, Guild Wars 2, Trove
- News: SWTOR moves datacenter, response, free expansions, free character slots
- News: Destiny 2 launches on PC
- News: RIFT’s Crucia’s Claw update
- News: CCP shuts down two studios, EVE releases Lifeblood expansion
- News: Warframe’s open world is going well
- News: Star Citizen’s CitizenCon 2017
- Mailbag: Is the traditional MMO dead?
- Download Episode 142
- Podcast theme: “Lana, The Advisor” from SWTOR
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.