On this week’s show, Justin and Bree dig into the exciting news from BlizzCon, mull over the troubles at Marvel Heroes, mourn the passing of a great studio, and cover a handful of MMO updates.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Secret World Legends, Dungeons and Dragons Online
- News: BlizzCon 2017: World of Warcraft announces Battle for Azeroth and classic servers
- News: Marvel Heroes might be in trouble
- News: PWE shutters Motiga Games and Runic Games
- News: DCUO ends PlayStation 3 support
- News: WildStar and Kritika Online patches
- News: Wild West Online preps persistent alpha for November 15th
- Mailbag: Locking classes behind a playwall
- Download Episode 143
- Podcast theme: “Battle for Azeroth music” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.