Last week was a flurry of excitement over World of Warcraft’s Battle for Azeroth’s preorders – and the news that the game will probably launch that expansion in September. In fact, so many people were lining up to buy it (and get immediate access to perks) that many players, including some of our writers, were put into multi-hour wait queues.
Were you among them? Are you sold on the expansion’s features? Did you preorder WoW’s Battle for Azeroth expansion? To the polls!
Leaderboard: Did you preorder WoW's Battle for Azeroth expansion?
- I preordered and I'm already playing. (33%, 170 Votes)
- I preordered but haven't gone back yet. (2%, 8 Votes)
- I did not preorder but I will eventually. (28%, 144 Votes)
- I did not preorder and probably won't as I'm a former WoW player who's done with the game. (30%, 156 Votes)
- I was not a WoW player to begin with. (4%, 22 Votes)
- No response / just want to see the results. (4%, 22 Votes)
Total Voters: 522