Forgettable ambient noise or entrancing space sounds? This is the debate that’s at the core of today’s episode, as the Battle Bards take on EVE Online’s beloved and perhaps misunderstood soundtrack. It’s a journey that goes far beyond our galaxy to one full of intrigue, industry, and space discotheques!
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 115 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Below the Asteroids,” “Odyssey,” and “I Saw Your Ship (symphony version)”)
- “Akat Mountains”
- “Minmatar Rock”
- “Hail to the Explorer”
- “Theme from Jita”
- “Red Glowing Dust”
- “Merchants, Looters, and Ghosts”
- “The Dealer”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes: Veon91, Zen Dadaist, KatsPurr
- Jukebox picks: “Musik 2” from Hotline Miami, “Battlefield One” from Battlefield 1, and “Theories of an Eager Heart” from Planet Coaster
- Outro (feat. “EVE Fanfest 2013 Theme”)