* A New Zone: Summerset Isle, a uniquely beautiful land that’s an even larger addition than last year’s massive Vvardenfell from ESO: Morrowind
* An Epic Main Story: More of ESO’s award-winning story concludes the Daedric drama that began in 2015’ Orsinium DLC
* The Psijic Order: For the first time in an Elder Scrolls game, join the mysterious Psijic Order and explore their secretive home city of Artaeum
* New Skill Line: Master the magic of the mages of the Psijic Order to gain a new combat skill line and wield powers over time itself
* Jewelry Crafting: ESO’s latest crafting skill allows players to” create powerful gear for their characters
* New Group PvE Challenges: Players can band together to face the challenges of Cloudrest, a new 12-player Trial, new Delves and Bosses, and other content including the Abyssal Geysers.”
Since this is a chapter, not a DLC, new players will be able to buy the Summerset box and immediately begin playing from level 1 – it’s just like Morrowind in that regard. Existing players will be able to upgrade more cheaply and bring old toons (or a new one), but do note that you’ll have to buy it either way – it doesn’t count as free DLC under your subscription.