On this week’s show, MJ and Justin get giddy over Secret World Legends’ season two, discuss what World of Warcraft’s launch date means for players, and cover a whole host of major updates that have arrived for the MMO community.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: DDO, World of Warcraft, Secret World Legends, Conan Exiles, ARK, RIFT, LOTRO
- PAX East coverage
- News: World of Warcraft announces Battle for Azeroth launch date
- News: TERA comes out on consoles
- News: Ultima Online rolls out free-to-play mode
- News: Secret World Legends infiltrates the Morninglight
- News: ArcheAge tries its hand at a progression server
- News: Star Trek Online pushes out Season 14.5
- Mailbag: Why don’t studios try harder to get us back?
- Mailbag: Where are the group combat combos?
- Download Episode 165
- Podcast theme: “Stones” from Ultima Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and MJ
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.