Massively OP Podcast Episode 165: Step into the Morninglight
On this week’s show, MJ and Justin get giddy over Secret World Legends’ season two, discuss what World of Warcraft’s launch date means for players, and cover a whole host of major updates that have arrived for the MMO community.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: DDO, World of Warcraft, Secret World Legends, Conan Exiles, ARK, RIFT, LOTRO
- PAX East coverage
- News: World of Warcraft announces Battle for Azeroth launch date
- News: TERA comes out on consoles
- News: Ultima Online rolls out free-to-play mode
- News: Secret World Legends infiltrates the Morninglight
- News: ArcheAge tries its hand at a progression server
- News: Star Trek Online pushes out Season 14.5
- Mailbag: Why don’t studios try harder to get us back?
- Mailbag: Where are the group combat combos?
- Download Episode 165
- Podcast theme: “Stones” from Ultima Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and MJ
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, and Pocket Casts
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.