Battle Bards Episode 124: Old MMOs, new music
It’s a catch-all, catch-up episode for the Battle Bards as they dig through new soundtrack releases from MMORPGs that they’ve covered in the past! You may be prepared for an eclectic and enjoyable mix of music — but there is no way that you can steel yourself for the raw and heartfelt confessions that take place on this show.
Battle Bards is a bi-weekly podcast that alternates between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 124 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Tiragarde Tavern” from World of Warcraft, “Never Look Back” from EVE Online, and “Mellow” from RuneScape)
- “The River Running” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “The Last Train to Cairo” from The Secret World
- “Old Wisdom Tree” from Black Desert
- “The Inquest” from Guild Wars 2
- “Temple of Erlik (Night Version)” from Age of Conan
- “The Ruby Sea” from Final Fantasy XIV
- “Summerset Theme” from Elder Scrolls Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox Picks: “A Town Unlike Any Other” from Darkside Detective, “Main Menu”from StarCraft, “Main Theme” from Viridi
- Outro (“Empyrea Leisure Dome” from Wizard101)