On this week’s show, Bree and Justin celebrate MMORPG communities with how fantastic and passionate they can be (when they’re not complaining, that is!) and how disturbing children can be (when they’re not cuddling with you, that is!). There’s a lot of praise in this episode for the redemption of No Man’s Sky, better subscription values, and plenty of MMO updates.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Elite: Dangerous, SWG: Legends
- News: Players make waves in LOTRO and World of Warcraft
- News: ArcheAge goes sport fishing while Trion lays off staff
- News: No Man’s Sky goes genuinely multiplayer
- News: World of Warcraft rolls all content into its subscription
- News: DDO and Wizard101 updates
- Mailbag: Starting up a blog
- Mailbag: Guild Wars 2’s sad anomaly
- Download Episode 179
- Podcast theme: “Eveningstar 1” from Dungeons and Dragons Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.