The following is all only lightly edited from actual speaking.
- “Yeah, let’s go play some World of Warcraft! I’m excited!”
- “Oh, hey, I hadn’t seen the cinematic before now.”
- “Wow, I wish that all of the stories in this game didn’t end with raids.”
- “I hate how much of the story is locked behind the novels and stuff I don’t care about and never want to watch.”
- “Oh, right, I can’t just play, I have to download addons because the default UI is garbage.”
- “Ugh, why is it so hard to install these things…”
- “Wait, did they seriously change the interface?”
- “Of course, my talent choices have been reset again.”
- “God, every single time I get back to this game I have to learn everything all over like it’s sort of the same game but not really.”
- “Looks like tonight is just going to be sorting out the garbage that no longer matters because forget the old expansion.” (Loud sighing followed.)
- “A scenario?! Ain’t nobody got time for that!”
- “Why does my Highmountain Druid still not have elk horns in Moonkin form?!”
I then asked her if she minded my making this the What Are You Playing topic. She approved. Thank you.
Andrew Ross (@dengarsw): Work’s been rough. Luckily, my Pokemon Go group’s doing Moltres Day in force, so I’ll blow off some steam there. It looks kinda cool, plus hopefully I’ll get some of the enhanced lucky Pokemon that’re going around.
Brianna Royce (@nbrianna, blog): I just want to sleep after this week y’all. But I’m sure I’ll be messing with my Star Wars Galaxies Legends vendors instead. My very own spreadsheets in space. I’ve also got my Ultima Online account on, and I told myself this time I need to really decide whether I’m dropping my house and letting my account go indefinitely. I’ve done it before, and I always regret it, but SWG has my sandbox heart.
MJ Guthrie (@MJ_Guthrie, blog): I don’t think I will be doing much gaming as I will be prepping to take munchkin to Cali and there are many things to get done. I do plan to be logging into The Elder Scrolls Online for the September rewards but I hope to spend a little time in a survival game or two, starting with Rend.
Patron Pierre: I don’t have a lot of time or energy left to play any games lately, as work is draining most of it. I hope I’ll get some time to play Destiny 2 Forsaken anyway: My Clan is really enjoying the new content, and I’d really like to join the party. I’m also playing World of Warcraft quite casually, mainly to chill off, turning brain off to farm and grind for a little while. Enjoy your weekend, dear MOP readers!