Patch 4.1 descends on Rend today when the servers return from maintenance, and it’s a bit of a hodge-podge of tweaks and fixes. Notably:
- You no longer take a rep hit for attacking guildies, but negative faction rep players are now considered hostile.
- Wargs now flank players; Frostkeep says it’s a “proof of concept for how other creatures will flank in an upcoming patch.”
- But some critters now create camera shake when they hit ya. Please tell me we can turn that off!
- Jump height and movement speed during jumping has been reduced. Seriously, jumping does not help you fight. Cut it out.
- Repeaters are no longer quite as overpowered against critters.
- Helmet hide is in!
The official #Rend servers will be restarting at 7:00 AM PDT (UTC-7) to update to Patch 4.1.
— Rend (@Rend) September 11, 2018