Bless Online officially launched, went free-to-play, left beta, and left early access all in one fell swoop yesterday, bringing to an end – or maybe just a middle – the Steam drama that gripped the MMO genre all summer. I’ve seen entirely mixed opinions on the launch, both in our comments and on Steam. On Steam Charts so far, it doesn’t look as if the game is approaching its May/June numbers, but it’s on track to top July as former players return and new players pick it up for free for the first time. Will that be enough to keep Neowiz developing the game? I don’t know.
Let’s put it to a poll: Are you giving Bless Online a second chance?
Leaderboard: Are you giving Bless Online a second chance now that it's launched and free-to-play?
- I played before and just went back and am enjoying it. (4%, 20 Votes)
- I'm now playing it for the first time and am enjoying it. (6%, 29 Votes)
- I plan to try it out but haven't yet. (22%, 114 Votes)
- I am waiting for more content or a bigger playerbase to try it. (5%, 24 Votes)
- I tried it this week in F2P and have already decided it's not for me. (7%, 34 Votes)
- I played it before and won't be going back now. (12%, 63 Votes)
- I didn't play it to begin with and am not going to play it now. (32%, 167 Votes)
- Something else (tell us in the comments!) (1%, 7 Votes)
- No response / just view tally / elf butts (11%, 57 Votes)
Total Voters: 515