Guild Wars 2 players won’t be surprised that ArenaNet has just revealed the key details of its next living story and its trailer, given that an advertiser unwittingly leaked it and I’m guessing we weren’t the only press room grappling with how to cover it while protecting everyone from spoilers!
- A new fractal, Siren’s Reef, in which players will work to break the isle’s curse while surrounded by an army of ghost pirates
- A new map, Thunderhead Peaks, which sees players returning to the dwarven Thunderhead Keep from the original Guild Wars
- The legendary longbow Pharus that calls down the power of cosmic light
- A new mount mastery, Bond of Faith
- The new Diviner gear set
- The new upgradeable Dragonsblood weapon set
Prior to the announcement, Reddit had pulled apart the whole thing already as it does and noted that Thunderhead Keep was the site of a key Guild Wars 1 mission, now confirmed here, so it looks like we’re getting some fun nostalgia here once again!