On this week’s show, Bree and Justin decide how much fanservice is pumping into FFXIV’s latest expansion while looking at some egregious errors made by Guild Wars 2 and Legends of Aria. Plus there’s a lot of opinionated discussion springing from reader mail about MMO endgames and battle (sigh) royale modes.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, ESO, Warframe
- MOP is LFM more (soon)!
- News: Bunny girls and Gunbreakers in FFXIV
- News: Guild Wars 2 unfair bans overturned thanks to a player’s investigation
- News: Legends of Aria learns a lesson about pay-to-win sales
- News: Is RuneScape for sale again?
- News: Elder Scrolls Online hands out free race change tokens
- Mailbag: MMO endgames
- Mailbag: Battle royale modes in MMOs
- Download Episode 207
- Podcast theme: “All’s Fairy in Love and War” from RuneScape
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.