The developers behind Ashes of Creation aren’t about to let a little thing like delays prevent them from telling you a bunch of details about how the node system works. That’s pretty commendable. Said developers are also not going to let those delays stop them from selling you new pre-order packages of concept art. So… less commendable. Let’s just move on to more news, shall we?
- First alpha testing for Fractured is finally on the horizon for this month! Someone drop the “it’s happening” image down in the comments if it hasn’t been done already, please.
- OrbusVR: Reborn, the big patch-and-relaunch for the game, is on deck for a launch on April 23rd! We already used the “it’s happening” image, so please add a video link to “The Final Countdown” in the comments if it hasn’t already been done.
- The latest set of test patches for Torchlight Frontiers has introduced the wild and wonderful world of Contracts! Please post an additional video link down in the comments if it has not already been done; we would suggest “Takin’ Care of Business.”
- A chance for everyone to see the new siege under development in Camelot Unchained? It’s closer than you might think. As long as you’re posting images in the comments, feel free to add a meme to that effect as well.
- Last but not least, you can pledge money to Oath’s Kickstarter, even going so far as to inform the developers that they should stop talking and acquire your funds. There’s probably a meme that you could post for that? We don’t know one.
That’s all the beta news we’re highlighting this week, but you can still go on down to our list down below if you’re eager to see more games in testing. If something is there in error, please, let us know down in the comments! We would prefer those notifications to not be in meme format, however.
As always, we consider an MMO to be in open testing if it features free, public signups and will server wipe prior to launch. An MMO is marked in closed testing if it’s running a private test phase that cannot freely be accessed by the general public; it’s usually under NDA as well. Early access and crowdfunded MMOs whose tests we deem legitimate will be included. So-called “open beta” soft-launch MMOs with cash shops, no sign of launch in the west, or limited interest for our readers will not be listed; we also do not list expansions, with occasional exceptions.
AdventureQuest 3D: Open beta
Ashes of Creation: Alpha one phase one
Camelot Unchained: Closed beta one
Children of Ur: Open alpha, further development merged with Eleven
Chronicles of Elyria: Pre-alpha
Citadel: Forged with Fire: Early access
Crowfall: Backer pre-alpha
Cube World: Closed alpha
Dauntless: Open beta
Dark and Light: Early access
DayZ: Early access
Divergence Online: Alpha
Dual Universe: Alpha
ECO: Early access
Edengrad: Early access
Eleven: Closed alpha
Ever, Jane: Open beta
Kurtzpel: Closed beta
Gloria Victis: Early access on Steam
Global Adventures: Closed beta
Guardians of Ember: Open beta
Legends of Aria: Early access
Life is Feudal: Early access
Line of Defense: Early access, removed from Steam
New World: Closed alpha
Occupy White Walls: Early access
OrbusVR: Early access beta
Osiris: New Dawn: Early access
Outlaws of the Old West: Early access
Pantheon: Backer pre-alpha
Pathfinder Online: Subscription “early enrollment”
PixARK: Early access
Project Genom: Closed alpha, servers offline for restructuring with SpatialOS
Project Gorgon: Early access beta
Prosperous Universe: Early access
Rend: Early access
SamuTale: Closed alpha
Ship of Heroes: Pre-alpha
Star Citizen: Backer alpha
Starmourn: Open beta
The Black Death: Early access alpha
The Cycle: Alpha
The Repopulation: Early access alpha
Torchlight Frontiers: Closed alpha, no NDA
Valiance Online: Alpha
Worlds Adrift: Early access