Is Istaria more than just “that game where you can play a dragon?” If it is, the answer might lie in its hidden repository of soundtrack tunes! The Battle Bards once again assemble to apply their dragonish wit, tenacity, and fire-scathing critiques to a largely undiscovered score. It’s more fun of an experience than you might expect, so come along for the ride!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 149 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Saris,” “Kirasanct Tundra,” and “Spirit Island”)
- “Main Theme”
- “Ancient Ruins”
- “Eyes in the Garden”
- “New Rachival”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Buddy, Smuggler-in-a-yt, and Chris
- Jukebox picks: “Rab the Wizard” from Dragon Quest XI, “At Night the Forest Sings” from Anno 1800, “Main Theme” from Legend of
- Outro (feat. “Mystery Ancients”)