On this week’s show, Bree and Justin get pumped up about Elder Scrolls Online’s next DLC, wonder if Pagan Online’s launch will bring in the crowds, debate EverQuest’s future, figure out what Funcom should do with Secret World Legends, and more!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Star Wars Galaxies, Villagers and Heroes
- News: Elder Scrolls Online’s dungeon pack is coming soon
- News: Pagan Online is launching next month
- News: Daybreak makes more noise about the next EverQuest game
- News: Guild Wars 2 cranks up the happenings
- News: Worlds Adrift sunsets
- Mailbag: What to do with The Secret World?
- Mailbag: Real-world fashion from MMORPGs
- Download Episode 231
- Podcast theme: “Character Menu” from EverQuest II
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.