On this week’s show, Bree and Justin go back to 2004 with WoW Classic’s launch, wonder what Megan Fox is doing in the studio with a copy of Black Desert, prepare for Astellia Online, and talk about the hidden benefit of MMO progression servers.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Star Wars Galaxies, Legends of Aria, LOTRO, WoW
- News: WoW Classic launches
- News: Black Desert releases on PlayStation 4
- News: Astellia Online dates September 27th
- News: Elite Dangerous is revamping its newbie experience
- News: EverQuest II tries to counter-program this week
- Mailbag: Progression servers
- Mailbag: Streaming and etiquette
- Download Episode 235
- Podcast theme: “Alliance Tavern” from World of Warcraft
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.