Gryphons, Elves, and gobs and gobs of singing people — that’s Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset for ya! The Battle Bards return to Tamriel to rate and review the second expansion soundtrack from ESO. Aside from practically non-stop choral contributions, the Bards quite enjoy this trip to a high fantasy land full of wonder and power.
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 153 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Even Paradise Has Shadows,” “Here Be Wonders,” and “Interlude”)
- “From the Abysses Below and Beyond”
- “Past Defines Future”
- “Gryphons Soar in the Sun”
- “Dusk Song of the High Elves”
- “Sun-Blessed Alinor”
- “Masque of Reveries”
- “Three Hearts Afire”
- Which one did we like most?
- Listener notes: Castegere and Bhagpuss
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Gears of War 5, “Outer Wilds” from Outer Wilds, and “The Wind Sings of a Journey” from Legend of Mana
- Outro (feat. “The Lullaby of Praxis”)