On this week’s show, Bree and Justin examine ArcheAge’s buy-to-play “do over,” the big reveals for the EverQuest franchise, Riot’s truckload of announcements, Fallout 76’s NPC delay, and what makes players break off relations with game companies entirely.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- What are our MMO gaming session routines?
- News: ArcheAge Unchained launches
- News: EverQuest and EverQuest II reveal fall plans, plus PlanetSide 3
- News: Riot’s League of Legends 10th anniversary reveal
- News: Fallout 76’s NPC update is delayed
- Mailbag: Breaking point for when companies go too far
- Mailbag: Realm vs. Realm games
- Download Episode 243
- Podcast theme: “High Price of Victory” from ArcheAge
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.