Yo dawg, we heard you like Star Citizen patches, so we applied a patch to another patch so your Star Citizen patch has another Star Citizen patch. And that’s all you need to know about patch 3.7.1! Also it fixes interdiction issues, that was its reason for being, but why focus on that when you can resurrect ancient memes and then look at the CitizenCon schedule?
I’m hearing some complaining in my earpiece, so let’s just move on to other beta news.
- If you’re tired of being a weak little bag of skin and meat supported by bones, you can look forward to Starbase giving you a robotic endoskeleton to customize. It looks pretty sweet.
- So how’s Hellion doing? Well, it has launched… but it isn’t finished and is never going to be finished. So, er, not good.
- Bless Unleashed continues to have massive revamps ahead of its open beta, this time for its crafting system. Big revamps before launch are always a good sign, right?
- The mobile EVE Echoes is heading into beta in December, for all those who need to keep up backstabbing on the go.
- Last but not least, City of Titans has released its character creator! Now everyone (who backed the game) can create a character (in the test version)!
So we also heard you like lists, based on reading that list up there. So we put a list after that list so you can read a list after your list. If you notice something in that list of testing games that needs to be amended or altered, well, drop us a line or a comment to let us know!
As always, we consider an MMO to be in open testing if it features free, public signups and will server wipe prior to launch. An MMO is marked in closed testing if it’s running a private test phase that cannot freely be accessed by the general public; it’s usually under NDA as well. Early access and crowdfunded MMOs whose tests we deem legitimate will be included. So-called “open beta” soft-launch MMOs with cash shops, no sign of launch in the west, or limited interest for our readers will not be listed; we also do not list expansions, with occasional exceptions.
AdventureQuest 3D: Open beta
Ashes of Creation: Alpha one phase one; Apocalypse early access
Bless Unleashed: Closed beta
Camelot Unchained: Closed beta one
Children of Ur: Open alpha, further development merged with Eleven
Chronicles of Elyria: Pre-alpha
Crowfall: Backer pre-alpha, alpha now expected in 2020
Cube World: Closed beta since September 23rd
Dauntless: Open beta
Dark and Light: Early access
Divergence Online: Alpha
Dual Universe: Alpha
ECO: Early access
Edengrad: Early access
Eleven: Closed alpha
Ever, Jane: Open beta
Kurtzpel: Closed beta
Gloria Victis: Early access on Steam
Global Adventures: Closed beta
Guardians of Ember: Open beta
Life is Feudal: Early access
Line of Defense: Early access, removed from Steam
New World: Closed alpha – back on hiatus
Occupy White Walls: Early access
Osiris: New Dawn: Open beta
Outlaws of the Old West: Early access
Pantheon: Backer pre-alpha
Pathfinder Online: Subscription “early enrollment”
PlanetSide Arena: Early access
Project Genom: Closed alpha, servers offline for restructuring with SpatialOS
Project Gorgon: Early access beta
Prosperous Universe: Early access
SamuTale: Closed alpha
Ship of Heroes: Alpha
Star Citizen: Backer alpha
The Black Death: Early access alpha
The Cycle: Alpha, weekly test cycle
The Repopulation: Early access alpha
Torchlight Frontiers: Closed alpha, no NDA
Valiance Online: Alpha