On this week’s show, Bree and Justin anticipate two EverQuest expansion releases, Star Citizen’s pricey space mall, celebrate Book of Travels’ strong Kickstarter campaign, temporary MMO servers, and whether or not we’d play a hypothetical game called Houses and Ponies Online!
Please note that this episode is partly sponsored by Gameforge; there’s no segment, but there is a 30-second ad spot for Kingdom Under Fire 2 at the very beginning and very end of the show.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- What are we thankful for while playing MMORPGs?
- News: EQ and EQ2 expansions get release dates
- News: Trove’s Into the Deep patch comes out
- News: Guild Wars 2 gives some love to Engineers and Elementalists
- News: Book of Travels finishes its crowdfunding campaign
- News: Star Citizen’s space mall and LOTRO’s legendary item boosters
- Mailbag: Temporary MMO servers
- Mailbag: Why can’t PvE be an option for sandboxes
- Download Episode 249
- Podcast theme: “Gloura Village” from EverQuest II
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.