It’s a return to a soundtrack that, over the past couple of years, experienced a lavish remastry. This week, the Battle Bards explore the wild notes of Black Desert, a soundtrack that relishes its situational and ambient tracks. It might not be the most memorable score, but enjoyable? Yes, we’d advocate that. Also, Steff finally snaps and tells her co-hosts off. Draaaaamaaaaa!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 159 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Florin,” “The Capital City,” and “Glish”)
- “Valtarra Mountains”
- “Treant Forest”
- “Northern Wheat Plantation”
- “Acher Western Camp”
- “Behr Theme”
- “Terrmian Waterpark”
- Which one did we like most?
- Listener notes: George Wilson III
- Jukebox Picks: “Main Theme” from Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, “Magical Merrymaking” from Wizard of Legend, and “Monolith” from Cloudbuilt
- Outro (feat. “Hidel City”)
- Stinger: The superiority of the Swiss