On this week’s show, Bree and Justin charge into 2020 with previews of Ashes of Creation and Camelot Unchained, look at a couple of unfortunate mistakes with other games, and ponder what NCsoft is doing with City of Heroes.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Star Wars Galaxies, The Witcher 3, City of Heroes
- News: Ashes of Creation and Camelot Unchained deliver 2020 overview
- News: Whoopsies with Guild Wars
- News: Will Neowiz ever give up on Bless?
- News: City of Heroes gets an interesting new trademark
- Mailbag: Could City of Heroes come to consoles?
- Mailbag: Celebratory haiku
- Mailbag: Daybreak’s mismanagement of the PlanetSide franchise
- Download Episode 254
- Podcast theme: “Ithica Island” from City of Heroes
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.