Do you love a good mystery? A hidden secret? A riddle wrapped in an enigma and presented on a platter of puzzle? Then you’re in for a treat with today’s Battle Bards, as mystery-themed music from MMORPGs is served for dinner! Also, Syl and Syp finally throw down over a long-standing criticism regarding song picks. It’s brutal.
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 162 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Wintertide” from TERA, “A Lost and Secret Island” from Rappelz, and “Mystery Forest of Vikings” from Minions of Mirth)
- “Mystery” from Astellia
- “Heart of the Ocean” from Runes of Magic
- “Winter’s Mystery” from WildStar
- “Riggle’s Theme” from Avabel Online
- “The Asura” from Rappelz
- “Secrets of the Second Age” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “Hidden Village” from World of Tanks
- Which one did we like most?
- Listener notes from David and Katriana
- Jukebox Picks: “15F Master Suite” from Luigi’s Mansion 3, “Puzzled Creatures” from Concrete Genie, and “Aqua” from Smurfs’ Nightmare
- Outro (feat. “The Mystery” from Allods Online)