On this week’s show, Bree and Justin deal with the coronavirus cultural shift with a heavy dose of MMORPGs. From Guild Wars 2’s Cantha expansion announcement to Phantasy Star Online 2’s beta, there’s plenty to keep everyone occupied!
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: WoW Classic, Elder Scrolls Online, SWG
- News: Coronavirus changes everything, including online gaming
- News: Guild Wars 2 more or less announces Cantha expansion, but hides Mike Z’s departure
- News: World of Warcraft provides account-wide essences
- News: Phantasy Star Online 2 activates an open beta
- News: Albion Online’s 2020 roadmap
- Mailbag: What’s a healthy MMO population?
- Mailbag: Giving old MMOs a new coat of paint
- Download Episode 263
- Podcast theme: “Factions Theme” from Guild Wars
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.