On this week’s show, Carlo, Ben, Bree, and Justin get utterly, grimly serious about April Fools Day in MMOs, examine the devastating ramifications of Ascent: Infinite Realm’s revamp, give keen insight into new features coming to RuneScape and Elder Scrolls Online, and duke it out over the shortest playable races.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, Sims 4, Elder Scrolls Online, World of Warships, Animal Crossing, Black Desert, SWG, City of Heroes
- News: April Fools landed in a humorless world
- News: Ascent Infinite Realm is retooled into Elyon
- News: WoW Classic works on server queue problems
- News: RuneScape’s Archaeology skill and Elder Scrolls Online’s antiquities system
- News: Legends of Aria’s $20 DLC
- Mailbag: Shortie races
- Mailbag: China, gaming, and WHO
- Download Episode 266
- Podcast theme: “Archaeology Theme” from RuneScape
- Your show hosts: Justin, Ben, Carlo, and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.