Who knew that interlocking brick systems would result in so many video games — and a pretty good soundtrack? The Battle Bards step on many small bricks on their way to reach LEGO Universe, the now-defunct MMO that only ran for a couple of years. Tune in for a high-octane trip through toys, tunes, and alliteration as Syp, Steff, and Syl regress to their childhood!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 166 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Spaceship Entrance” and “Pirate Cove 1”)
- “Our Universe”
- “Tortoise Terrace”
- “Darkling Battle”
- “Pet Rock”
- “Nimbus Plaza”
- “Magic Forest”
- “Crocodile Corner”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener notes from Katriana and Scotty
- Jukebox picks: “Mysterious Destiny” from Bayonetta, “The Sunflower Farm” from Ghost Giant, and “Thieves’ Forest” from Castle Crashers
- Outro (feat. “Character Create”)