Stop your whinnying and take Star Stable’s soundtrack out for a gallop today! You might discover, as the Battle Bards did, that this horse-themed MMO has a pretty amazing and lovely soundtrack that’s as large in quantity as it is high in quality. So saddle up for a ride through the trails of this lively soundscape!
Battle Bards is a the world’s first, best, and only MMO music podcast. Biweekly episodes alternate between examining a single MMO’s soundtrack and exploring music tracks revolving around a theme. MOP’s Justin co-hosts with bloggers Steff and Syl. The cast is available on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn, Pocket Casts, Stitcher, and Player.FM.
Episode 170 show notes
- Intro (feat. “To Pandoria,” “Hooves on the Run,” and “Forest Bells”)
- “A Dimension in Pink”
- “South Hoof Peninsula”
- “The Capital of Jorvik”
- “My Stable”
- “Cloud Kingdom”
- “How to Build Your Ranch”
- Which one did we like best?
- Listener mail from Zinn, Katriana, and Castagere (link to the song mentioned)
- Jukebox picks: “Painful Gulch” from Lucky Luke, “Badlands 2” from Horse Isle 3, and “Azukay” from River City Girls
- Outro (feat. “Glacier Galloping”)