On this week’s show, Bree and Justin cover New World’s not-so-surprising delay, World of Warcraft’s Shadowlands reveals, Legends of Aria’s launch, Elder Scrolls Online’s next DLC, Dual Universe’s beta subscription, and so-called “lazy” development in MMO sandboxes.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: World of Warcraft, Fallout 76, Lord of the Rings Online
- News: Amazon delays New World to 2021
- News: World of Warcraft: Shadowlands’ beta starts this week
- News: Dual Universe schedules its beta for August
- News: Legends of Aria officially launches
- News: Elder Scrolls Online announces Stonethorn DLC
- News: Torchlight 3 is going to wipe
- Mailbag: Are PvP sandboxes lazy game development?
- Discussion: Mists of Pandaria
- Download Episode 279
- Podcast theme: “Here Be Wonders” from Elder Scrolls Online
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.