On this week’s show, Bree and Justin cover the Steam launches of SWTOR and Wurm Online, Final Fantasy XIV’s plans for the rest of the year, a pseudo-reboot for Phantasy Star Online 2, a possible Fable MMO, and FFXIV’s unskippable dungeons.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your own letter to the show, use the “Tips” button in the top-right corner of the site to do so.
Listen to the show right now:
- Adventures in MMOs: SWG Legends, LOTRO, World of Warcraft
- News: SWTOR and Wurm Online arrive on Steam
- News: FFXIV cancels its Japanese fan festival but preps for an August Patch 5.3
- News: What is Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis?
- News: Could the next Fable be a MMO?
- News: Valiance Online will hold an open beta in August
- News: Elder Scrolls Online’s Stadia Pro snafu
- Mailbag: FFXIV’s unskippable dungeons
- Download Episode 281
- Podcast theme: “Oakvale” from Fable 2
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, and Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.