MassivelyOP’s not-so-serious end-of-the-year awards continue today with our pick for best inappropriately sexy MMO post. (If you’re wondering what the heck a Golden Yachtie is, you can get caught up with the first award.)
And the winner is…
Chris’ piece Animal Crossing New Horizons now lets players trip and fall, create penis-shaped fireworks comes darn close to burying the lede.
“There’s been a recent update made to the adorable Animal Crossing New Horizons, including the ability to visit a dream version of other players’ islands in their sleep, backup their island and save data, and take in fireworks shows every Sunday which can be modified to include custom fireworks designs.
“So, naturally, everyone started filling their night skies with dicks.
“Yes, the custom designed fireworks allow for any shape crafted by players to arrive in colorful explosions as part of a fireworks display, which means there’s been a proliferation of penises in the peaceful islands of the game’s world.”
I’m not really all that embarrassed to say I have a whole list of runners-up for this piece.
- There’s a new dating site specifically for gamers called Joystick – Ew.
- Cryptic’s Magic: Legends is an isometric RPG and not an MMORPG because of earth elemental butt – I was really proud of this one, and it’s true too.
- Players in WoW Classic have defeated Onyxia without wearing anything at all – This one is wholesome and definitely an inappropriately sexy title.
- The Internet Historian reads a racy Sean Murray fanfic – I have no idea what’s happening anymore.
- Welcome to the Litter Box, a player-built naked fight club in Fallout 76 – This is funny and also slightly disturbing?
- Club Penguin rogue server shut down following discovery of explicit content – WAIT WHAT? AHHHHHHHH. SHUT IT ALL DOWN.
Want to nominate another winner? Let us know in the comments, and don’t forget to check out our serious MMO awards while you’re at it.