In this week’s show, Bree and Justin cover that truly bizarre Elite: Dangerous slave cult thing, look over BlizzConline’s schedule, get into Hearthstone Classic, chat about PlanetSide 2’s big patch, see how a Neverwinter Nights world is still trucking along, and go through mail on full-loot PvP and brute forcing game systems.
It’s the Massively OP Podcast, an action-packed hour of news, tales, opinions, and gamer emails! And remember, if you’d like to send in your question to the show, use this link or call in to our voicemail at (734) 221-3973.
Listen to the show right now:
- Intro: The Valheim phenomenon
- Adventures in MMOs: LOTRO, Elder Scrolls Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Farm Together
- News: Elite: Dangerous’ weird slave cult
- News: BlizzConline this weekend, Hearthstone gets a Classic mode, WoW’s stolen valor
- News: Let’s talk about NWN’s Arelith
- News: Phantasy Star Online 2 comes out on EGS, Black Desert Online starts transfers, and Shadowbane launches on Steam
- Mailbag: Full-loot open world PvP is a pipe dream
- Mailbag: Brute forcing gameplay design
- Download Episode 309
- Podcast theme: “Forest Day 1” from Neverwinter Nights
- Your show hosts: Justin and Bree
- Listen to Massively OP Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Player FM, TuneIn, Google Play, iHeartRadio, Pocket Casts, Amazon, and Spotify
- Follow Massively Overpowered: Website, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, Twitch
- If you’re having problems seeing or using the web player, please check your flashblock or scriptblock setting.